The HS B, FS B, Meat and Potato and Pizza Boxes will be enjoying Mini Meatballs while the Chicken Dinner boxes will be enjoying Chicken Thighs or Leg Quarters.
The Stir Fry Box will have Sweet Italian Sausage from Circle B Ranch of Seymour. And the Breakfast Box - Breakfast Sausage Links.
Please see the price guide below for the full listing of Circle B Ranch offerings that you may add on to your box.
The HOT days of Summer on on the way and we all crave something light and EASY to fix up in the kitchen without adding heat. We've got the solution! The Mega Salad Bar box! Our goal was to create beautiful varieties of salads from sweet to savory. Including both lettuce and baby spinach as well as fruit... to eat fresh or as an irresistible fruit salad for the kidlets. Maybe add some of it to jello's or puddings. mmmm I've plugged it into the Full Share category since it just seems to fit there best. For next week it will have two tubs of our Favorite Chevre... one savory - the Herb and Garlic and the other sweet - the Cranberry Pecan. So, no matter what the mood you have the perfect topper! Enjoy!
For next week we will be enjoying these Certified Organic Fruit and Veggie Goodies: Baby Spinach, Sweet Red Bell Peppers, Green Beans, Yukon Gold Potatoes, Carrots, Green Chard, Brussels Sprouts, Celery, Roma Tomatoes, Jumbo Sweet Yellow Onions, Bananas, Valencia Oranges, Grapefruit, Red & Green Bartlett Pears, Kiwi and Lemons.
Local Produce (raised organically): Lettuce, Eggs by Blue Heron Farm and Mushrooms by us.
In addition to the fruits and veggies above we are looking forward to working with these items:
Eggs by us or Blue Heron Farm of Marshfield, MO (free range and offered non gmo feed)
Pizza Crusts (organic - regular & gluten free)
Fire Roasted Tomato and Garlic Pizza Sauce, og
Terrell Creek Chevre: Herb and Garlic, Cranberry Pecan and MORE!
** Please have all orders or changes to standing orders in by Noon Friday. Thank You! **
Our Box Lineup:
- Pizza Box: Sweet Red Bell Pepper, Jumbo Yellow Onion, Mini Pack of Mushrooms, Meatballs by Circle B Ranch, Two Organic Pizza Crusts (please specify reg or gf), Herb and Garlic Chevre and Organic Fire Roasted Pizza Sauce.
- Meat and Potato Box: Sweet Red Bell Pepper, 3 lb Yukon Gold Potatoes, Pound of Brussels Sprouts, Pound of Roma Tomatoes, Sweet Jumbo Yellow Onion, Mushrooms, Package of Mini Meatballs and Terrell Creek Herb and Garlic Chevre
- Stir Fry Box: Sweet Red Bell Pepper, Green Beans, Green Chard, Pound of Carrots, 12 oz Brussels Sprouts, Sweet Jumbo Yellow Onion, Mushrooms, Pound of Sweet Italian Sausage and Herb and Garlic Chevre.
- Breakfast: Six oz Spinach, Sweet Yellow Onion, Full Package of Mushrooms, Four Oranges, a Grapefruit, Herb and Garlic Chevre, Dozen Eggs and Breakfast Sausage Links.
- Juicing Bar: Lettuce, 6 oz Baby Spinach, Three Pounds of Carrots, Two Celery, Six Valencia Oranges, Grapefruit, Eight total Red and Green Bartlett Pears and Two Lemons.
- Chicken Dinner Box: Twelve oz of Green Beans, Pound of Carrots, Pound of Brussels Sprouts, Pound of Roma Tomatoes, Jumbo Sweet Red Onion, Mini Package of Mushrooms, Bone in Chicken Breasts and Herb and Garlic Chevre
- Full Share (FS): Two Lettuce, 6 oz Baby Spinach, Sweet Red Bell Pepper, 12 oz Green Beans, 3 lb Yukon Gold Potato, Pound of Carrots, Green Chard, Pound of Brussels Sprouts, Pound of Tomatoes, Two Jumbo Sweet Onions, Three Pounds of Bananas, Four Valencia Oranges, Two Grapefruit, Two Red Bartlett Pears, Three Green Bartlett Pears, Three Kiwi Fruit and Three Lemons.
- FS B (with meat): Two Lettuce, 6 oz Baby Spinach, Sweet Red Bell Pepper, Green Beans, 3 lb Yukon Gold Potatoes, Pound of Carrots, Green Chard, Pound of Brussels Sprouts, Jumbo Sweet Yellow Onion, Two Pounds of Bananas, Four Valencia Oranges, Grapefruit, One Red Bartlett Pear, Two Green Bartlett Pears, Two Lemons, Three Kiwi and Two Packages of Mini Meatballs.
- FS V (Veggie Only): Two Lettuce, Twelve oz Baby Spinach, Two Sweet Bell Pepper, 24 oz Green Beans, 3 lb Yukon Gold Potatoes, Two Bundles of Chard, 2 lbs of Carrots, Two Pounds of Brussels Sprouts, One Pound of Roma Tomatoes, 2 Jumbo Sweet Yellow Onions, Two Lemons.
- Mega Salad Bar (MSB): Two Lettuce, 6 oz Baby Spinach, Sweet Red Bell Pepper, Pound of Carrots, Three Pounds of Yukon Gold Potatoes, Pound of Roma Tomatoes, Jumbo Sweet Yellow Onion, Package of Mushrooms, Two Pounds of Bananas, Two Grapefruit, Two Red Bartlett Pears, Two Green Bartlett Pears, Two Valencia Oranges, Two Kiwi Fruit, Two Lemons, Herb & Garlic Chevre and Cranberry Pecan Chevre.
- HS: Lettuce, Sweet Red Bell Pepper, 12 oz Green Beans, Green Chard, Pound of Brussels Sprouts, Jumbo Sweet Yellow Onion, Two Pounds of Bananas, Two Valencia Oranges, Grapefruit, Two Red Bartlett Pears, Three Kiwi Fruit and a Lemon.
- HS B: Lettuce, Sweet Red Bell Pepper, Green Chard, 10 oz Brussels Sprouts, Jumbo Sweet Yellow Onion, Mini Package of Mushrooms, Two Bananas, Grapefruit, Two Red Bartlett Pears, Two Kiwi Fruit, Lemon and Package of Mini Meatballs.
- HS V (veggies): Lettuce, Six oz Baby Spinach, Sweet Red Bell Pepper, 12 oz Green Beans, Pound of Carrots, Green Chard, Pound of Brussels Sprouts, Pound of Roma Tomatoes, Jumbo Sweet Yellow Onion, Lemon.
- HS F (Fruit): Two Pounds of Bananas, Five Valencia Oranges, Two Grapefruit, Six Red Bartlett Pears, Six Green Bartlett Pears, Four Kiwi Fruit and Four Lemons.
- Fruit Salad (10F): Two lbs of Bananas, Two Valencia Oranges, Grapefruit, Two Red Bartlett Pear, Two Green Bartlett Pear, a Kiwi Fruit and a Lemon.
- Salad Bar (10S): Lettuce, Six oz Baby Spinach, Red Bell Pepper, Pound of Carrots and Mini Package of Mushrooms.
- Please note that any of the produce used above may be requested to add on to any box selection. For instance if you are getting one bundle of broccoli and would like a second added to your half Share B and Fruit salad just respond to this email like this: "I would like a HS B + 10F + broccoli". This will give you the HS B box, a $10 Fruit add on and an extra bundle of Broccoli. Prices subject to change (I will let you know if any changes present themselves as soon as I know)
- Lettuce $2.75 each
- Spinach 6 oz Baby $2.75 each
- Mix of Valencia Oranges, Grapefruit, Red and/or Green Bartlett Pears $5 (helps finish off any extras in the fruit department)
- Terrell Creek Chevre: Herb and Garlic, Cranberry Pecan, Smokin' Goat, Hog Heaven, Plain, Horseradish. $6
- Mushrooms - Oyster, Port (baby bella/crimini) $3.50 per package or three packages for $10
- Local Blue Heron Non GMO Free Range Eggs: $4.50 per dozen.
- Pizza Crusts package of 2 for $10. (please specify Organic or Gluten Free Organic)
- Organic Fire Roasted Tomato and Garlic Pizza Sauce $3 per container
- See the Order Guide page for the full listings with pricing.
Please note: All pricing and availability is subject to change. We do our best to keep things as planned, but things out of our control may cause changes from time to time. Thank You!
Circle B Ranch ~ Pastured... Naturally Raised Berkshire/Kurobuta Pork and MORE!
| || |
Thank You for your Support!
Wendy, Bob, Robert, Miranda, Jacob, James and Joey
- Please email Orders/Changes by Noon Friday for the following weeks delivery.
- You may request a trade out of up to three items in your box by the deadline. For instance, you have tomatoes and cucumbers coming in your garden - ask me to hold them and suggest a preferred substitute.
- You may make advance payment via a debit card through Facebook. Let me know in advance and I will send you a fb request for your total. Please make the payment before 6 pm Tuesday for that weeks delivery so I can verify and print your label correctly.
- I check my email and fb at least once per day ~ Monday through Noon Friday. If you send in an order and do not hear from me within 24 hours, assume I did not get it and resend please.
- Standing order required after a maximum of three weeks. We have found that Standing Orders work best for everyone. You don't have to worry about contacting me from week to week. The growers can project and grow exactly what they need to fill the boxes. And we all can have a little family time. :)
- In general, it seems to take people a few weeks to figure out what will work best for their family as far as a standing order is concerned. Once the trial period is over, everyone benefits from choosing a weekly or bi-weekly standing order.
- It doesn't have to be the same box each week. (some families alternate between a FS one week and a HS the next.)
- Some families set up a standing order and then contact us when the newsletter comes out to let us know if they wish to switch their box style for that week or add another on etc. We try to keep things simple and flexible.
- If you need to take off a week here or there - we are good with that. Just send an email by the deadline as above... make sure to get a confirmation that we received the notice.
- We are working with fresh produce and projecting what we will have for the boxes a week in advance. Due to things beyond our control (weather, harvest) the boxes may change at the last moment.
- Delivery fees: Individual or combined orders of $75 or greater - no delivery fee applies. Under $75 ~ $2 delivery fee. No delivery fee for meeting at one of the pick up points. See Website for further information. (8/2012)