Easter is just around the corner! So, for next weeks boxes we will be featuring a 2 lb mini ham in the Meat and Potato Box as well as the FS B box. The HS B will enjoy German Sausage as will the Stir Fry Box. The Chicken Dinner box will have Chicken Leg Quarters. The Breakfast Box will have B-fast Sausage links and Eggs.
Don't forget to order your Easter Ham!!
This is the week we have planned to pick up Pork from Circle B Ranch in Seymour. See pricing below for available cuts.
The HOT days of Summer on on the way and we all crave something light and EASY to fix up in the kitchen without adding heat. I've got the solution! The Mega Salad Bar box! My goal was to create beautiful varieties of salads from sweet to savory. Including both lettuce and baby spinach as well as fruit... to eat fresh or as an irresistible fruit salad for the kidlets. Maybe add some of it to jello's or puddings. mmmm I'm plugging it into the Full Share category since as I was building it on paper it just seemed to fit there best. For next week it will have two tubs of our Favorite Chevre... one savory - the Herb and Garlic and the other sweet - the Cranberry Pecan. So, no matter what the mood you have the perfect topper! Enjoy!
For next week we will be enjoying these Certified Organic Fruit and Veggie Goodies: Baby Spinach, Sweet Bell Peppers, Asparagus, Cauliflower, Brocoli, Brussels Sprouts, Red Potatoes, Celery, Carrots, Sweet Onions, Bananas, Mandarin Oranges, Plums, Valencia Oranges, Red and Green Bartlett Pears And Strawberries.
Local Produce (raised organically): Lettuce by New Horizons of Ozark, MO, Eggs by Blue Heron Farm and Mushrooms by us.
In addition to the fruits and veggies above we are looking forward to working with these items:
Eggs by us or Blue Heron Farm of Marshfield, MO (free range and offered non gmo feed)
Pizza Crusts (organic - regular & gluten free)
Fire Roasted Tomato and Garlic Pizza Sauce, og
Terrell Creek Chevre: Herb and Garlic, Cranberry Pecan and MORE!
** Please have all orders or changes to standing orders in by Noon Friday. Thank You! **
Our Box Lineup:
- Pizza Box: Bell Pepper, Sweet Red Onion, Package of Mushrooms, Sausage links by Circle B Ranch, Two Organic Pizza Crusts (please specify reg or gf), Herb and Garlic Chevre and Organic Fire Roasted Pizza Sauce.
- Meat and Potato Box: 2.5 lbs of Red Potatoes, Carrots, Asparagus, broccoli, Sweet Red Onion and a Small Boneless Ham as pictured.
- Stir Fry Box: Cauliflower, Asparagus, Broccoli, Sweet Red Onion, Brussels Sprouts, Mini Pk of Mushrooms, German Sausage and Herb and Garlic Chevre.
- Breakfast: Spinach, Asparagus, Sweet Red Onion, Herb and Garlic Chevre, Dozen Eggs and Breakfast Sausage.
- Juicing Box: Lettuce, Baby Spinach, Three Pounds of Carrots, Two Celery, Eight Valencia Oranges, Five each Red and Green Bartlett Pears, Pound of Tangerines.
- Chicken Dinner Box: Cauliflower, Carrots, Broccoli, Celery, Jumbo Sweet Red Onion, Chicken Leg Quarters and Herb and Garlic Chevre.
- Full Share (FS): Two heads of Lettuce, 6 oz Baby Spinach, Sweet Bell Pepper, Cauliflower, Carrots, Asparagus, Broccoli, Celery, Sweet Jumbo Red Onions, Brussels Sprouts, Two Pounds of Bananas, Six Valencia Oranges, Two Plums, Two Red Bartlett Pears, Two Green Bartlett Pears and a Pound of Mandarin Oragnes.
- FS B (with meat): Two lettuce, 6 oz Baby Spinach, Cauliflower, Carrots, Broccoli, Celery, Sweet Red Onion, Brussels Sprouts, Two Pounds of Bananas, Four Valencia Oranges, Two Pears - Red and Green Bartlett, Two Plums and a Small Ham.
- FS V (Veggie Only): Two Lettuce, 12 oz Baby Spinach, Sweet Bell Pepper, Five Pounds of Red Potatoes, Cauliflower, Pound of Carrots, Asparagus, Broccoli, Celery, Three Pounds of Jumbo Red Onions, Package of Mushrooms
- Mega Salad Bar (MSB): Two Lettuce, 12 oz Baby Spinach, Sweet Bell Pepper, Cauliflower, Pound of Carrots, Broccoli, Celery, Sweet Red Onion, Package of Mushrooms, Two Pounds of Bananas, Two Plums, Two Red Bartlett Pears, Two Green Bartlett Pears, Pound of Tangerines, Herb & Garlic Chevre and Cranberry Pecan Chevre.
- HS: Lettuce, Cauliflower, Carrots, Broccoli, Sweet Jumbo Red Onion, Four Valencia Oranges, Two Plums, Two Red Bartlett Pears, Two Green Bartlett Pears, Tangerines.
- HS B: Lettuce, Cauliflower, Carrots, Broccoli, Sweet Jumbo Red Onion, Two Valencia Oranges, Plum, Red Bartlett Pear, Green Bartlett Pear and German Sausage.
- HS V (veggies only): Lettuce, 6 oz Baby Spinach, Sweet Bell Pepper, Cauliflower, Carrots, Broccoli, Celery, Sweet Jumbo Red Onions, Brussels Sprouts.
- HS F (Fruit Only): Four Bananas, Six Valencia Oranges, Pound of Strawberries, Three Plums, Three Red Bartlett Pears, Three Green Bartlett Pears Pound of Tangerines.
- Fruit Salad (10F): Two Bananas, Two Valencia Oranges, Pound of Strawberries, Red Bartlett Pear, Green Bartlett Pear.
- Salad Bar (10S): Lettuce Lettuce, 6oz Baby Spinach, Broccoli and Celery.
- Please note that any of the produce used above may be requested to add on to any box selection. For instance if you are getting one bundle of broccoli and would like a second added to your half Share B and Fruit salad just respond to this email like this: "I would like a HS B + 10F + broccoli". This will give you the HS B box, a $10 Fruit add on and an extra bundle of Broccoli. Prices subject to change (I will let you know if any changes present themselves as soon as I know)
- Lettuce $2.75
- Spinach 6 oz Baby $2.50 each
- Brussels Sprouts $4 per pound
- Cauliflower $3.75
- Broccoli $3.50
- Tangerines Two Pound $5.50
- Bananas 2 lb bundle for $2
- Holy Kombucha Tea $4.25 per 16.9 oz bottle (2 servings) Flavors available: Hibiscus Sangria, Yerbucha Pineapple Caiprinha, Green Apple Ginger, Moondance, Raspberry Pomegranate, Tribal Sunshine and Smashed Berries. If there is a flavor you are interested in please let me know!
- Terrell Creek Chevre: Herb and Garlic, Cranberry Pecan, Smokin' Goat, Hog Heaven, Plain, Horseradish. $6
- Mushrooms - Oyster, Port (baby bella/crimini) $3.50 per package or three packages for $10
- Local Blue Heron Non GMO Free Range Eggs: $4.50 per dozen.
- Pizza Crusts package of 2 for $10. (please specify Organic or Gluten Free Organic)
- Organic Fire Roasted Tomato and Garlic Pizza Sauce $3 per container
- See the Order Guide page for the full listings with pricing.
Please note: All pricing and availability is subject to change. We do our best to keep things as planned, but things out of our control may cause changes from time to time. Thank You!
| || |
Thank You for your Support!
Wendy, Bob, Robert, Miranda, Jacob, James and Joey
If you have a PayPal account and would like to send your payment to me using this method please let me know in advance. I will send you a notice and will be watching for your payment. It MUST arrive no later than 6 pm the day prior to your delivery. So, Tuesday for Mountain Home and Wednesday for West Plains.
Payments made via PayPal using "Friends and Family" or "Gift" do not incur fees. However, if you choose another method please include the 3% +.30 cents per transaction fee that will be charged to me.
It is easy to send money. Just use this link: paypal.me/WSemyck It will take you directly to the correct PayPal account. You will see my photo on that page as well.
- Please email Orders/Changes by Noon Friday for the following weeks delivery.
- You may request a trade out of up to three items in your box by the deadline. For instance, you have tomatoes and cucumbers coming in your garden - ask me to hold them and suggest a preferred substitute.
- I check my email and fb at least once per day ~ Monday through Noon Friday. If you send in an order and do not hear from me within 24 hours, assume I did not get it and resend please.
- Standing order required after a maximum of three weeks. We have found that Standing Orders work best for everyone. You don't have to worry about contacting me from week to week. The growers can project and grow exactly what they need to fill the boxes. And we all can have a little family time. :)
- In general, it seems to take people a few weeks to figure out what will work best for their family as far as a standing order is concerned. Once the trial period is over, everyone benefits from choosing a weekly or bi-weekly standing order.
- It doesn't have to be the same box each week. (some families alternate between a FS one week and a HS the next.)
- Some families set up a standing order and then contact us when the newsletter comes out to let us know if they wish to switch their box style for that week or add another on etc. We try to keep things simple and flexible.
- If you need to take off a week here or there - we are good with that. Just send an email by the deadline as above... make sure to get a confirmation that we received the notice.
- We are working with fresh produce and projecting what we will have for the boxes a week in advance. Due to things beyond our control (weather, harvest) the boxes may change at the last moment.
- Delivery fees: Individual or combined orders of $75 or greater - no delivery fee applies. Under $75 ~ $2 delivery fee. No delivery fee for meeting at one of the pick up points. See Website for further information. (8/2012)