Next week we will be enjoying Peace Valley Poultry's Chicken Leg Quarters in the HS B and FS B. As well as in the Meat and Potato and Stir Fry Boxes. Circle B Ranch Sausage in the Pizza Box.
This is the week we have planned to pick up Chicken from Peace Valley Poultry. See pricing below for available cuts.
For next week we will be enjoying these Certified Organic Fruit and Veggie Goodies: Baby Spinach, Sweet Green Bell Peppers, Brussels Sprouts, Red Potatoes, Avocados, Carrots, Tomatoes, Celery, Parsley, Sweet Red Onions, Bananas, Gala Apples, D' Anjou Pears Red and Green Bartlett Pears.
Local Produce (raised organically): Lettuce by New Horizons of Ozark, MO, Eggs by Blue Heron Farm and Mushrooms by us.
** Please have all orders or changes to standing orders in by Noon Friday. Thank You! **
In addition to the fruits and veggies above we are looking forward to working with these items:
Eggs by us or Blue Heron Farm of Marshfield, MO (free range and offered non gmo feed)
Egg Noodles made by Melinda of Rocky Valley Farm of Macomb, MO
Pizza Crusts (organic - regular & gluten free)
Fire Roasted Tomato and Garlic Pizza Sauce, og
Our Box Lineup:
- Pizza Box: Spinach 6 oz, Green Bell Pepper, Tomato, Sweet Red Onion, Package of Mushrooms, Sausage links by Circle B Ranch, Two Organic Pizza Crusts (please specify reg or gf) and Organic Fire Roasted Pizza Sauce.
- Meat and Potato Box: Sweet Bell Pepper, Pound of Brussels Sprouts, Two and a Half Pounds of Red Potatoes, Two Avocados, Tomato, Rainbow Carrots, Cucumber, Celery, Parsley, Sweet Onions and Chicken Leg Quarters.
- Stir Fry Box: Baby Spinach, Bell Pepper, Brussels Sprouts, Avocado, Rainbow Carrots, Tomato, Celery, Parsley, Sweet Onion, Pound of Brussels Sprouts, Mushrooms and Leg Quarters.
- Breakfast: Spinach, Gold Bell Pepper, 16 oz Brussels Sprouts, 5 lb bag of Red Potatoes, Avocado, Tomato, Sweet Red Onion, Dozen Eggs and Breakfast Sausage.
- Juicing Box: Three Pounds of Carrots, Two Cucumbers, Two Celery, Three Tomatoes, Five Apples, Four D'Anjou Pears, Three Red Bartlett Pears, Two Green Bartlett Pears.
- Chicken Dinner Box: Pound of Brussels Sprouts, Two and a half Pounds of Red Potatoes, Two Avocados, Pound of Carrots, Celery, Parsley, Tomato, Sweet Red Onion and a package of Bone in Chicken Breasts (or other cut depending on availability)
- Full Share (FS): Two heads of Lettuce, 6 oz Baby Spinach, Two Sweet Bell Peppers, Five pound bag of Red Potatoes, Three Avocados, Pound of Rainbow Carrots, Cucumber, Celery, Parsley, Two Tomatoes, Sweet Onions, Pound of Brussels Sprouts, Mushrooms, Three Pounds of Bananas, Two Gala Apples, Two D' Anjou Pears, Red Bartlett and Green Bartlett Pear.
- FS B (with meat): Two lettuce, Two Avocados, Pound of Rainbow Carrots, Cucumbers, Celery, Parsley, Tomato, Sweet Onion, Pound of Brussels Sprouts, Three Pounds of Bananas, Two Gala Apples, Two D'Anjou Pears,a Red Bartlett and Two Packages of Leg Quarters (4 leg quarters).
- FS V (Veggie Only): Two Lettuce, 10 oz Spinach, Two Green Bell Peppers, Five Pounds of Red Potatoes, Three Avocados, Two Pounds of Rainbow Carrots, Two Cucumbers, Celery, Parsley, Four Tomatoes, Three Pounds of Sweet Onions, Pound of Brussels Sprouts and Mushrooms.
- HS: Lettuce, Green Bell Pepper, Avocado, Pound of Rainbow Carrots, Cucumber, Celery, Parsley, Tomato, Sweet Onion, 12 oz Brussels Sprouts, Two Pounds of Bananas, Two Gala Apples, Two D'Anjou Pears, Red Bartlett.
- HS B: Lettuce, Green Bell Pepper, Pound of Rainbow Carrots, Celery, Parsley, Two Pounds of Bananas, Two D'Anjou Pears, Green Bartlett Pear and a two pack of Leg Quarters.
- HS V (veggies only): Lettuce, 5 oz Baby Spinach, Green Bell Pepper, Two and a Half Pounds of Potatoes, Two Avocados, Pound of Rainbow Carrots, Cucumber, Celery, Parsley, Tomato, Sweet Onions, 12 oz Brussels Sprouts.
- HS F (Fruit Only): Three Pounds of Bananas, Eight Gala Apples, Five D'Anjou Pears, Four Red Bartlett Pears, Four Green Bartlett Pears.
"$10 Add on" Selections (need more salad fixings? or more fruit? This can help out)
- Fruit Salad (10F): Two Pounds of Bananas, Two Apples, Two D'Anjou Pears, Two Green Bartlett Pears and a Red Bartlett Pears.
- Salad Bar (10S): Lettuce Lettuce, Green Bell Pepper, Avocado, Cucumber, Celery and Tomato.
- Please note that any of the produce used above may be requested to add on to any box selection. For instance if you are getting one bundle of broccoli and would like a second added to your half Share B and Fruit salad just respond to this email like this: "I would like a HS B + 10F + broccoli". This will give you the HS B box, a $10 Fruit add on and an extra bundle of Broccoli. Prices subject to change (I will let you know if any changes present themselves as soon as I know)
- Lettuce $2.75
- Spinach 5 oz $2.50
- Brussels Sprouts $4 per pound
- Bananas 2 lb bundle for $2
- Holy Kombucha Tea $4.25 per 16.9 oz bottle (2 servings) Flavors available: Hibiscus Sangria, Yerbucha Pineapple Caiprinha, Green Apple Ginger, Moondance, Raspberry Pomegranate, Tribal Sunshine and Smashed Berries. If there is a flavor you are interested in please let me know!
- Amish Egg Noodles $3 for a 6 oz package $5.75 for the 12 oz.
- Mushrooms - Oyster, Port (baby bella/crimini) $3.50 per package or three packages for $10
- Local Blue Heron Non GMO Free Range Eggs: $4.50 per dozen.
- Pizza Crusts package of 2 for $10. (please specify Organic or Gluten Free Organic)
- Organic Fire Roasted Tomato and Garlic Pizza Sauce $3 per container
- See the Order Guide page for the full listings with pricing.
Please note: All pricing and availability is subject to change. I do my best to keep things as planned, but things out of my control may cause changes from time to time. Thank You!
Raising pastured poultry with a commitment to providing
a high-quality, healthy product in a manner that
respects God's creation since 1996.
Wholesome, healthy food alternatives, raised outdoors in a free-range, natural environment.
Whole Chicken $3.75 per pound
Split - 1/2 Chicken $4.25 per pound
Bone in Split Breast - both sides $6.75 per pound
Leg Quarters - 2 per package $4.50 per pound
Wings - approx 8 per package $3.50 per pound
Livers $3 per pound
Necks/Backs for soup/stock $2.25 per pound
* please note... Most of the time the poultry is Frozen. However, there may be times that the chicken may be newly processed and Fresh - not frozen - depending on your delivery day.
Thank You for your Support!
Wendy, Bob, Robert, Miranda, Jacob, James and Joey
If you have a PayPal account and would like to send your payment to me using this method please let me know in advance. I will send you a notice and will be watching for your payment. It MUST arrive no later than 6 pm the day prior to your delivery. So, Tuesday for Mountain Home and Wednesday for West Plains.
Payments made via PayPal using "Friends and Family" or "Gift" do not incur fees. However, if you choose another method please include the 3% +.30 cents per transaction fee that will be charged to me.
It is easy to send money. Just use this link: paypal.me/WSemyck It will take you directly to the correct PayPal account. You will see my photo on that page as well.
- Please email Orders/Changes by Noon Friday for the following weeks delivery.
- You may request a trade out of up to three items in your box by the deadline. For instance, you have tomatoes and cucumbers coming in your garden - ask me to hold them and suggest a preferred substitute.
- I check my email and fb at least once per day ~ Monday through Noon Friday. If you send in an order and do not hear from me within 24 hours, assume I did not get it and resend please.
- Standing order required after a maximum of three weeks. We have found that Standing Orders work best for everyone. You don't have to worry about contacting me from week to week. The growers can project and grow exactly what they need to fill the boxes. And we all can have a little family time. :)
- In general, it seems to take people a few weeks to figure out what will work best for their family as far as a standing order is concerned. Once the trial period is over, everyone benefits from choosing a weekly or bi-weekly standing order.
- It doesn't have to be the same box each week. (some families alternate between a FS one week and a HS the next.)
- Some families set up a standing order and then contact us when the newsletter comes out to let us know if they wish to switch their box style for that week or add another on etc. We try to keep things simple and flexible.
- If you need to take off a week here or there - we are good with that. Just send an email by the deadline as above... make sure to get a confirmation that we received the notice.
- We are working with fresh produce and projecting what we will have for the boxes a week in advance. Due to things beyond our control (weather, harvest) the boxes may change at the last moment.
- Delivery fees: Individual or combined orders of $75 or greater - no delivery fee applies. Under $75 ~ $2 delivery fee. No delivery fee for meeting at one of the pick up points. See Website for further information. (8/2012)