Brussels Sprouts were not sent. We will be using mushrooms in place of them.
Mangoes and Bananas were also shorted... I will be subbing with Apples and Pears.
Next week we will be enjoying Breakfast Sausage and Eggs in the HS B and FS B. German Sausage in the Meat and Potato and Stir Fry Boxes. Sweet Italian Sausage in the Pizza Box.
This is the week we have planned to pick up Pork from Circle B Ranch. See pricing below for available cuts.
For next week we will be enjoying these Certified Organic Fruit and Veggie Goodies: Baby Spinach, Sweet Golden Bell Peppers, Brussels Sprouts, Red Potatoes, Avocados, Carrots, Tomatoes, Asparagus, Sweet Red Onions, Kale, Bananas, Gala Apples, Red and Green Bartlett Pears.
Local Produce (raised organically): Lettuce by New Horizons of Ozark, MO, Eggs by Blue Heron Farm and Mushrooms by us.
** Please have all orders or changes to standing orders in by Noon Friday. Thank You! **
In addition to the fruits and veggies above we are looking forward to working with these items:
- Eggs by Blue Heron Farm of Marshfield, MO (free range and offered non gmo feed)
- Egg Noodles made by Melinda of Rocky Valley Farm of Macomb, MO
- Pizza Crusts (organic - regular & gluten free)
- Fire Roasted Tomato and Garlic Pizza Sauce, og
Our Box Lineup:
- Pizza Box: Spinach 6 oz, Gold Bell Pepper, Tomatoes, Sweet Red Onion, Mini Package of Mushrooms, Sweet Italian Sausage by Circle B Ranch, Two Organic Pizza Crusts (please specify reg or gf) and Organic Fire Roasted Pizza Sauce.
- Meat and Potato Box: Gold Bell Pepper, Brussels Sprouts, Two Pounds of Red Potatoes, Two Avocados, Tomato, Bundle of Asparagus, Sweet Red Onion, Mini Package of Mushrooms and German Sausage.
- Stir Fry Box: Baby Spinach, Gold Bell Pepper, Brussels Sprouts, Avocado, Carrots, Tomato, Asparagus, Sweet Red Onion, Mushrooms, Gala Apple, and German Sausage.
- Breakfast: Spinach, Gold Bell Pepper, 8 oz Brussels Sprouts, Two Pounds of Red Potatoes, Avocado, Asparagus, Sweet Red Onion, Mini Pk of Mushrooms, Dozen Eggs and Breakfast Sausage.
- Juicing Box: Lettuce, 6 oz Spinach, Three Pounds of Carrots, Tomatoes, Kale, Six Apples, Five Red Bartlett Pears, Five Green Bartlett Pears.
- Chicken Dinner Box: Pound of Brussels Sprouts, Two Pounds of Red Potatoes, Two Avocados, Pound of Carrots, Asparagus, Sweet Red Onion and a package of Bone in Chicken Breasts (or other cut depending on availability)
- Full Share (FS): Two heads of Lettuce, 6 oz Baby Spinach, Gold Bell Pepper, Pound of Brussels Sprouts, Two Pounds of Red Potatoes, Two Avocados, Pound of Carrots, Tomato, Asparagus, Sweet Red Onion, Kale, Three Pounds of Bananas, Four Gala Apples, Four Red Bartlett Pears, Three Green Bartlett Pears.
- FS B (with meat): Two lettuce, Gold Bell Pepper, 12 oz Brussels Sprouts, Two Avocados, Pound of Carrots, Asparagus, Red Sweet Onions, Kale, Two Pounds of Bananas, Three Gala Apples, Four Red Bartlett Pears, Three Green Bartlett Pears, Dozen Eggs and Breakfast Sausage.
- FS V (Veggie Only): Two Lettuce, 12 oz Spinach, Two Gold Bell Peppers, Pound of Brussels Sprouts, Three Pounds of Red Potatoes, Three Avocados, Two Pounds of Carrots, Tomatoes, Asparagus, Sweet Red Onions, Kale.
- HS: Lettuce, Gold Bell Pepper, 12 oz Brussels Sprouts, Pound of Red Potatoes, Avocado, Pound of carrots, Asparagus, Two Pounds of Bananas, Two Gala Apples, Three Red and Two Green Bartlett Pears.
- HS B: Lettuce, 8 oz Brussels Sprouts, Pound of Carrots, Sweet Red Onion, Two Pounds of Bananas, Gala Apples, Two each Red and Green Bartlett pears, 1/2 Dozen Eggs and Breakfast Sausage.
- HS V (veggies only): Lettuce, Sweet Golden Bell Pepper, 12 oz Brussels Sprouts, Two Pounds of Red Potatoes, Two Avocados, Pound of Carrots, Tomato, Asparagus, Sweet Red Onion, Kale.
- HS F (Fruit Only): Three Pounds of Bananas, Seven Gala Apples, Eight Red Bartlett Pears, Eight Green Bartlett Pears.
- Fruit Salad (10F): Two Pounds of Bananas, Two Apples, Three Green Bartlett Pears, Three Red Bartlett Pears.
- Salad Bar (10S): Lettuce Lettuce, 6 oz Spinach, Sweet Gold Bell Pepper, Avocado and a Tomato.
- Please note that any of the produce used above may be requested to add on to any box selection. For instance if you are getting one bundle of broccoli and would like a second added to your half Share B and Fruit salad just respond to this email like this: "I would like a HS B + 10F + broccoli". This will give you the HS B box, a $10 Fruit add on and an extra bundle of Broccoli. Prices subject to change (I will let you know if any changes present themselves as soon as I know)
- Lettuce $2.75
- Spinach 5 oz $2.50
- Brussels Sprouts $4 per pound
- Cabbage $2.50 per head
- Bananas 2 lb bundle for $2
- Holy Kombucha Tea $4.25 per 16.9 oz bottle (2 servings) Flavors available: Hibiscus Sangria, Yerbucha Pineapple Caiprinha, Green Apple Ginger, Moondance, Raspberry Pomegranate, Tribal Sunshine and Smashed Berries. If there is a flavor you are interested in please let me know!
- Green Onions $1 ea
- Red and Green Bartlett 3 lb mixed $6.50
- Amish Egg Noodles $3 for a 6 oz package $5.75 for the 12 oz.
- Mushrooms - Oyster, Port (baby bella/crimini) $3.50 per package or three packages for $10
- Local Blue Heron Non GMO Free Range Eggs: $4.50 per dozen.
- Pizza Crusts package of 2 for $10. (please specify Organic or Gluten Free Organic)
- Organic Fire Roasted Tomato and Garlic Pizza Sauce $3 per container
- See the Order Guide page for the full listings with pricing.
Please note: All pricing and availability is subject to change. I do my best to keep things as planned, but things out of my control may cause changes from time to time. Thank You!
- Pork Chops (boneless and bone in - please specify) 1 3/4" thick. Full Fat on chop approx 10 oz $10.70 per pound
- Fresh Whole Ham cut with the skin on ~ $6.75 per pound
- Cured Ham ~ $8 per pound
- Loin Roast (approximately 4 pounds) ~ $10.75 per pound
- Tenderloin (approximately 1 pound) ~ $12 per pound
- Small Shoulder Roast/Boston Butt ~ $5.35 per pound
- Belly (where the bacon comes from) ~ $8 per pound
- Fat Back ~ $3.35 per pound
- Liver (one whole per package) ~ $5.35 each
- Trotters (two per package) ~ $4 per package
- Heart ~ $4.75 each
- Tail ~ $6.75 each
- Ears (two per package) ~ $6.75 per package
- Lard 24 oz ~ $8.25
- Ground Pork ~ $5.35 per pound
- Bacon ~ $9.35 per pound package
- Nitrite Free Bacon ~ $9.75 per pound package
- Peppered Bacon ~ $9.75 per pound package
- Breakfast Sausage Links or loose ~ $6.75 per pound (approx 1# package contains 8 links)
- Sweet Italian Sausage ~ $6.75 per pound (approx 1# package with 4 links)
- German Sausage ~ $6.75 per pound
- Hot Italian Sausage ~ $6.75 per pound
- Kielbasi ~ $7.35 per pound
- Nitrite Free Hot Dogs ~ $7.35 per pound package
- Hickory Smoked Ham ~ $8 per pound
- Meatballs ~ $8 per pound
- Marina's Tomato Sauce 24 oz ~ $6 each
- Marina's Cranberry Chutney 16 oz ~ $6 each
Thank You for your Support!
Wendy, Bob, Robert, Miranda, Jacob, James and Joey
Now accepting payments through PayPal.
If you have a PayPal account and would like to send your payment to me using this method please let me know in advance. I will send you a notice and will be watching for your payment. It MUST arrive no later than 6 pm the day prior to your delivery. So, Tuesday for Mountain Home and Wednesday for West Plains.
Payments made via PayPal using "Friends and Family" or "Gift" do not incur fees. However, if you choose another method please include the 3% +.30 cents per transaction fee that will be charged to me.
It is easy to send money. Just use this link: paypal.me/WSemyck It will take you directly to the correct PayPal account. You will see my photo on that page as well.
- Please email Orders/Changes by Noon Friday for the following weeks delivery.
- You may request a trade out of up to three items in your box by the deadline. For instance, you have tomatoes and cucumbers coming in your garden - ask me to hold them and suggest a preferred substitute.
- I check my email and fb at least once per day ~ Monday through Noon Friday. If you send in an order and do not hear from me within 24 hours, assume I did not get it and resend please.
- Standing order required after a maximum of three weeks. We have found that Standing Orders work best for everyone. You don't have to worry about contacting me from week to week. The growers can project and grow exactly what they need to fill the boxes. And we all can have a little family time. :)
- In general, it seems to take people a few weeks to figure out what will work best for their family as far as a standing order is concerned. Once the trial period is over, everyone benefits from choosing a weekly or bi-weekly standing order.
- It doesn't have to be the same box each week. (some families alternate between a FS one week and a HS the next.)
- Some families set up a standing order and then contact us when the newsletter comes out to let us know if they wish to switch their box style for that week or add another on etc. We try to keep things simple and flexible.
- If you need to take off a week here or there - we are good with that. Just send an email by the deadline as above... make sure to get a confirmation that we received the notice.
- We are working with fresh produce and projecting what we will have for the boxes a week in advance. Due to things beyond our control (weather, harvest) the boxes may change at the last moment.
- Delivery fees: Individual or combined orders of $75 or greater - no delivery fee applies. Under $75 ~ $2 delivery fee. No delivery fee for meeting at one of the pick up points. See Website for further information. (8/2012)