These may be added to any existing box ordered. Please have additions in by 6 pm Sunday.
Thank You for your help in 'filling cases'!
- Cauliflower $3.50
- Blueberries pint $5
- Avocados 4 for $6
- Baby Sweet Broccoli $3 each
- Green Cabbage $2.50 each
- Green Onions $1
- 3 lb D'Anjou Pears $5.50 (6 available)
- Bananas 2 lb bundle for $2
- 2 lb lemon $5.50 (approx 7 nice sized lemons)
- Blue Heron Microgreens/Pea Tendrils $4 Every other week James plants for us in anticipation of what our needs might be. Due to unforeseen circumstances people are taking off next week and orders are lighter than we had anticipated using previous weeks as a model. There are a lot of extras planted and growing!
- Blue Heron Eggs $4.50 Spring has sprung for those spunky chickens and they are laying very nicely. Won't be long and the heat will hit and they will be holding back once more.
- Lettuce $2.75
- Mushrooms $3.50 each or 3 pkgs for $10 (White Button, Baby Bella/Crimini and Oyster)
- Amish Egg Noodles $6
Next week is chicken week. If you would like chicken added please let me know by 6 pm Sunday so I may add them to our groups order.
Available: Whole Chickens, thighs, wings and livers. There is a light amount of other cuts available... ask and I will check to see. :)
Have a Wonderful St. Patrick's Day!
Photo above: Oyster mushrooms are my favorites! They have a LOT of nutritional and Health benefits. I like to pan fry them with onions, top with scrambled egg and cheese and eat ANY time of the day!
This is a cluster of Oyster Mushrooms Bob picked a few weeks back. This one cluster weighed in at 1 lb 4 oz!
Kombucha Flavors available for next week:
Hibiscus Sangria, Green Apple Ginger, Tribal Sunshine, Moondance, Smashing Berries,Raspberry Pomegranate
New Kombucha Flavor for next week: Yerbucha Pineapple Caiprinha