Not going to be home the day of delivery... would like to pre-pay?
If you have face book, we can accept debit card payment through there. I am also excepting payment through PayPal. Details below.
This is the week we will be running to pick up Pork. Please include any pork cuts you would like to have for the next three weeks in this order. See pricing below.
For next week we will be enjoying these Certified Organic Fruit and Veggie Goodies: Baby Spinach, Red Bell Peppers, Green Beans, Potatoes, Rainbow Carrots, Kale, Cauliflower, Cabbage, Red Beets, Celery, Broccoli, Sweet Red Onions, Celery, Bananas, Gala Apples, D'Anjou Pears, lemons and Strawberries.
Local Produce (raised organically): Lettuce by New Horizons of Ozark, MO, Eggs and Microgreens by Blue Heron Farm and Mushrooms by us.
** Please have all orders or changes to standing orders in by Noon Friday. Thank You! **
In addition to the fruits and veggies above we are looking forward to working with these items:
- See product price list below for the Pork
- Eggs by Blue Heron Farm of Marshfield, MO (free range and offered non gmo feed)
- Pizza Crusts (organic - regular & gluten free)
- Fire Roasted Tomato and Garlic Pizza Sauce, og
Remember... You can combine two or more boxes to fill your families needs. For instance... a FS Veggie only Box combined with a HS Fruit box to Fill that Fruit Bowl.
Or a Breakfast Box, Meat and Potato Box and a HS Veggie box to make sure you have plenty of eggs, meat and veggies to work with for Breakfast, Dinner and everything in between.
Our Box Lineup:
- Pizza Box: Baby Spinach 6 oz, Red Bell Pepper, Sweet Red Onions, Mushrooms, Sweet Italian Sausage by Circle B Ranch, Two Organic Pizza Crusts (please specify reg or gf) and Organic Fire Roasted Pizza Sauce.
- Stir Fry Box: Red Bell Pepper, Pound of Green Beans, Pound of Brussels Sprouts, Broccoli, Sweet Onions, Microgreens, Mini pk of Mushrooms and Bone in Pork Chops.
- Meat and Potato Box: Red Bell Pepper, Pound of Green Beans, Two Pounds of Yukon Gold Potatoes, Pound of Brussels Sprouts, Broccoli, Celery, Sweet Onions, Mini Pack of Mushrooms Two Gala Apples and Bone in Pork Chops.
- Breakfast: Baby Spinach, Two Pounds of Yukon Gold Potatoes, Pound of Brussels Sprouts, Sweet Onions, Mini Shroom, Eggs and Pork Chops.
- Juicing Box: 12 oz Baby Spinach, Three Pounds of Rainbow Carrots, Kale, Celery, Five Gala Apples, Five D'Anjou pears, Two Lemons and Beets.
- Full Share (FS): Two heads of Lettuce, 6 oz Baby Spinach, Pound of Green Bean, 1.5 Pounds of Yukon Gold Potatoes, Pound of Rainbow Carrots, kale, Pound of Brussels Sprouts, Broccoli, Pound of Red Onions, Celery, Microgreens, Three Pounds of Bananas, Three Gala Apples, Pound of Strawberries, Two D'Anjou Pears, Two Lemons.
- FS B (with meat): Two lettuce, 6 oz Baby Spinach, Two Pounds of Green Bean, Pound of Rainbow Carrots, Kale, Pound of Brussels Sprouts, Broccoli, Pound of Red Onions, Celery, Microgreens, Two Pounds of Bananas, Two Gala Apples, Two D'Anjou Pears, Two Lemons and a Package of Bone in Pork Chops.
- FS V (Veggie Only): Two Lettuce, 12 oz Baby Spinach, Pound of Rainbow Carrots, Two Pounds of Green Beans, Two Pounds of Yukon Gold Potatoes, Bundle of Kale, Two Pounds of Brussels Sprouts, Two Broccoli, Cabbage, Sweet Onions, Celery, Two Pounds of Beets and Microgreens.
- HS: Lettuce, Pound of Green Beans, Kale, 12 oz Brussels Sprouts, Sweet Onion, Celery, Microgreens, Two Pounds of Bananas, Two Gala Apples, Two D'Anjou Pears, Two Lemons.
- HS B: Lettuce, Pound of Green Beans, 8 oz Brussels Sprouts, Broccoli, Two Pounds of Bananas, Gala Apples, Two D'Anjou Pears and Bone in Chops.
- HS V (veggies only): Lettuce, Pound of Green Beans, Rainbow Carrots, Kale, Pound of Brussels Sprouts, Cabbage, Broccoli, Sweet Onions, Celery, Microgreens.
- HS F (Fruit Only): Two Pounds of Bananas,Five Gala Apples, Pound of Strawberries, Four D'Anjou Pears and Four Lemons.
- Fruit Salad (10F): Two Pounds of Bananas, Three Gala Apples, Three D'Anjou Pears and a Lemon.
- Salad Bar (10S): Lettuce Lettuce, 6 oz Baby Spinach, Cabbage and Celery
Trying to kick that soda habit? Kombucha is a Great Alternative! Gives you that bit of fizz you are craving with all natural organic tea and juices. While at the same time you are doing something absolutely Wonderful for your body! Helping to alkalize and adding probiotics the EASY way!
We have Moondance, Green Apple Ginger and Raspberry Pomegranate on the way. With possibly Tribal Sunshine and Smashed Berries as well. Loving these Kombucha!
Let me know if there is one that you would like to try that I haven't listed!
If you already have a favorite and wish to request a case of 12, let me know... we can do that!
- Please note that any of the produce used above may be requested to add on to any box selection. For instance if you are getting one bundle of broccoli and would like a second added to your half Share B and Fruit salad just respond to this email like this: "I would like a HS B + 10F + broccoli". This will give you the HS B box, a $10 Fruit add on and an extra bundle of Broccoli. Prices subject to change (I will let you know if any changes present themselves as soon as I know)
- Lettuce $2.75
- Baby Spinach 6 oz $3
- Broccoli $2.50 each
- Green Beans $1.75 per pound
- Kale $2 per bundle
- Bananas 2 lb bundle for $2
- Holy Kombucha Tea $4.25 per 16.9 oz bottle (2 servings) Flavors coming so far are: Green Apple Ginger, Moondance and Raspberry Pomegranate. And Possibly Tribal Sunshine and Smashed Berries. Currently out of Berry Passion. Love these Kombucha!
- 3 lb Potato $4.50
- Celery 1.50 each
- Gala Apples 3 lb for $6.50
- Mushrooms - Oyster, Port (baby bella/crimini) $3.50 per package or three packages for $10
- Local Blue Heron Non GMO Free Range Eggs: $4.50 per dozen.
- Pizza Crusts package of 2 for $10. (please specify Organic or Gluten Free Organic)
- Organic Fire Roasted Tomato and Garlic Pizza Sauce $3 per container
- See the Order Guide page for the full listings with pricing.
Please note: All pricing and availability is subject to change. I do my best to keep things as planned, but things out of my control may cause changes from time to time. Thank You!
- Pork Chops (boneless and bone in - please specify) 1 3/4" thick. Full Fat on chop approx 10 oz $10.70 per pound
- Fresh Whole Ham cut with the skin on ~ $6.75 per pound
- Cured Ham ~ $8 per pound
- Loin Roast (approximately 4 pounds) ~ $10.75 per pound
- Tenderloin (approximately 1 pound) ~ $12 per pound
- Small Shoulder Roast/Boston Butt ~ $5.35 per pound
- Belly (where the bacon comes from) ~ $8 per pound
- Fat Back ~ $3.35 per pound
- Liver (one whole per package) ~ $5.35 each
- Trotters (two per package) ~ $4 per package
- Heart ~ $4.75 each
- Tail ~ $6.75 each
- Ears (two per package) ~ $6.75 per package
- Lard 24 oz ~ $8.25
- Ground Pork ~ $5.35 per pound
- Bacon ~ $9.35 per pound package
- Nitrite Free Bacon ~ $9.75 per pound package
- Peppered Bacon ~ $9.75 per pound package
- Breakfast Sausage Links or loose ~ $6.75 per pound (approx 1# package contains 8 links)
- Sweet Italian Sausage ~ $6.75 per pound (approx 1# package with 4 links)
- German Sausage ~ $6.75 per pound
- Hot Italian Sausage ~ $6.75 per pound
- Kielbasi ~ $7.35 per pound
- Nitrite Free Hot Dogs ~ $7.35 per pound package
- Hickory Smoked Ham ~ $8 per pound
- Meatballs ~ $8 per pound
- Marina's Tomato Sauce 24 oz ~ $6 each
- Marina's Cranberry Chutney 16 oz ~ $6 each
Thank You for your Support!
Wendy, Bob, Robert, Miranda, Jacob, James and Joey
(photo is just after planting Sugar Snap Peas, Carrots, Green Onions and Beets in our new small hoop house we built with things we have had around the farm for many years. Most have seen re-purposing many times over. The only "new" items are the netting for the peas to grow on and the plastic covering. We love to Up-Cycle! The peas and beets are already starting to come through the soil. Yeah!)
Tip: if you are like me and have had your debit card info stolen in the past, you exercise extreme caution when it comes to connecting your card to things. To help me feel safer with online purchases I opened a second account at the bank with a debit card. I can transfer funds from one account to the other online or with a phone call when needed. This way if my debit card info is stolen I don't loose a bunch of money before it is caught and halted.
If you have a PayPal account and would like to send your payment to me using this method please let me know in advance. I will send you a notice and will be watching for your payment. It MUST arrive no later than 6 pm the day prior to your delivery. So, Tuesday for Mountain Home and Wednesday for West Plains.
Payments made via PayPal using "Friends and Family" or "Gift" do not incur fees. However, if you choose another method please include the 3% +.30 cents per transaction fee that will be charged to me.
It is easy to send money. Just use this link: paypal.me/WSemyck It will take you directly to the correct PayPal account. You will see my photo on that page as well.
- Please email Orders/Changes by Noon Friday for the following weeks delivery.
- You may request a trade out of up to three items in your box by the deadline. For instance, you have tomatoes and cucumbers coming in your garden - ask me to hold them and suggest a preferred substitute.
- I check my email and fb at least once per day ~ Monday through Noon Friday. If you send in an order and do not hear from me within 24 hours, assume I did not get it and resend please.
- Standing order required after a maximum of three weeks. We have found that Standing Orders work best for everyone. You don't have to worry about contacting me from week to week. The growers can project and grow exactly what they need to fill the boxes. And we all can have a little family time. :)
- In general, it seems to take people a few weeks to figure out what will work best for their family as far as a standing order is concerned. Once the trial period is over, everyone benefits from choosing a weekly or bi-weekly standing order.
- It doesn't have to be the same box each week. (some families alternate between a FS one week and a HS the next.)
- Some families set up a standing order and then contact us when the newsletter comes out to let us know if they wish to switch their box style for that week or add another on etc. We try to keep things simple and flexible.
- If you need to take off a week here or there - we are good with that. Just send an email by the deadline as above... make sure to get a confirmation that we received the notice.
- We are working with fresh produce and projecting what we will have for the boxes a week in advance. Due to things beyond our control (weather, harvest) the boxes may change at the last moment.
- Delivery fees: Individual or combined orders of $75 or greater - no delivery fee applies. Under $75 ~ $2 delivery fee. No delivery fee for meeting at one of the pick up points. See Website for further information. (8/2012)