Not going to be home the day of delivery... want to pre-pay?
If you have face book, we can accept debit card payment through there. I am also excepting payment through PayPal. Details below.
This is the week we will be running to pick up Chicken. Please include any chicken cuts you would like to have for the next three weeks in this order. See pricing below.
For next week we will be enjoying these Certified Organic Fruit and Veggie Goodies: Baby Spinach, Red Bell Peppers, Green Beans, Potatoes, Rainbow Carrots, Kale, Cauliflower, Cabbage, Red Beets, Baby Sweet Broccoli, Sweet Red Onions, Celery, Bananas, Tangerines, Fuji Apples, D'Anjou Pears, lemons and Pineappe.
Local Produce (raised organically): Lettuce by New Horizons of Ozark, MO, Eggs by Blue Heron Farm and Mushrooms by us.
** Please have all orders or changes to standing orders in by Noon Friday. Thank You! **
In addition to the fruits and veggies above we are looking forward to working with these items:
- See product price list below for the Chicken
- Eggs by Blue Heron Farm of Marshfield, MO (free range and offered non gmo feed)
- Pizza Crusts (organic - regular & gluten free)
- Fire Roasted Tomato and Garlic Pizza Sauce, og
Remember... You can combine two or more boxes to fill your families needs. For instance... a FS Veggie only Box combined with a HS Fruit box to Fill that Fruit Bowl.
Or a Breakfast Box, Meat and Potato Box and a HS Veggie box to make sure you have plenty of eggs, meat and veggies to work with for Breakfast, Dinner and everything in between.
Our Box Lineup:
- Pizza Box: Baby Spinach 6 oz, Red Bell Pepper, Tomato, Sweet Red Onions, Mushrooms, Sweet Italian Sausage by Circle B Ranch, Two Organic Pizza Crusts (please specify reg or gf) and Organic Fire Roasted Pizza Sauce.
- Stir Fry Box: Red Bell Pepper, Tomato, Cauliflower, 2 lb Rainbow Carrots, Baby Sweet Broccoli, Sweet Red Onion, Mushrooms and Bone In Chicken Breasts.
- Meat and Potato Box: Red Bell Pepper, 1.5 lb Yukon Gold Potato, Two Pound Rainbow Carrot, Cauliflower, Baby Sweet Broccoli, Pound of Red Onions, Mushrooms and Bone in Chicken Breasts.
- Breakfast: Baby Spinach, Two Pounds of Yukon Gold Potatoes, Sweet Red Bell Pepper, Pound of Sweet Red Onions, Package of Mushrooms, Pound of Satsuma Tangerines, Blue Heron Eggs, Nitrite Free Bacon by Circle B Ranch.
- Juicing Box: 12 oz Baby Spinach, Red Bell Pepper, Four Pounds of Rainbow Carrots, Six Gala Apples, 6 D'Anjou pears, Two Lemons and Beets.
- Full Share (FS): Two heads of Lettuce, 6 oz Baby Spinach, Red Bell Pepper, 12 oz Green Bean, Two Tomatoes, Two Pounds of Yukon Gold Potatoes, Two Pounds of Rainbow Carrots, kale, Cauliflower, Baby Sweet Broccoli, Pound of Red Onions, Three Pounds of Bananas, Two Pounds of Satsuma Tangerines, Two Fuji Apples, Two D'Anjou Pears, Two Lemons.
- FS B (with meat): Two lettuce, 6 oz Baby Spinach, 12 oz Green Bean, Two Tomatoes, Two Pounds of Rainbow Carrots, Kale, Baby Sweet Broccoli, Pound of Red Onions, Three Pounds of Bananas, 1.5 lb Satsuma Tangerines, Two Fuji Apples, Two D'Anjou Pears, Two Lemons and a Package of Bone in Breasts.
- FS V (Veggie Only): Two Lettuce, 12 oz Baby Spinach, Sweet Red Bell Pepper, Four Pounds of Rainbow Carrots, Twenty Four Ounces of Green Beans, Two Tomatoes, Two Bundles of Kale, Two Cauliflower, Two Baby Sweet Broccoli, and Two Pounds of Sweet Red Onions.
- HS: Lettuce, 2 lb Rainbow Carrot, Kale, Cauliflower, Baby Sweet Broccoli, Pound of Sweet Red Onions, Two Pounds of Bananas, Two Fuji Apples, Two D'Anjou Pears, Two Lemons.
- HS B: Lettuce, Two Pounds of Rainbow Carrots, Baby Sweet Broccoli, Two Pounds of Bananas, Two Fuji Apples, Two D'Anjou Pears and a half Chicken.
- HS V (veggies only): Lettuce, 6 oz Baby Spinach, 12 oz Green Beans, Two Tomatoes, Two Pounds of Rainbow Carrots, Kale, Cauliflower, Baby Sweet Broccoli, Pound of Sweet Red Onions.
- HS F (Fruit Only): Two Pounds of Bananas, Two Pounds of Tangerines, Three Fuji Apples, Three D'Anjou Pears, Two Lemons and a Pineapple.
"$10 Add on" Selections (need more salad fixings? or more fruit? This can help out)
- Fruit Salad (10F): Two Pounds of Bananas, Pound of Tangerines, Fuji Apple, Two D'Anjou Pears and a Lemon.
- Salad Bar (10S): Lettuce Lettuce, 6 oz Baby Spinach, Sweet Red Bell Pepper, Tomato and Cabbage.
- Please note that any of the produce used above may be requested to add on to any box selection. For instance if you are getting one bundle of broccoli and would like a second added to your half Share B and Fruit salad just respond to this email like this: "I would like a HS B + 10F + broccoli". This will give you the HS B box, a $10 Fruit add on and an extra bundle of Broccoli. Prices subject to change (I will let you know if any changes present themselves as soon as I know)
- Lettuce $2.75
- Baby Spinach 6 oz $2.50
- Broccoli $ each
- Baby Sweet Broccoli $3 each
- Kale $2 per bundle
- Bananas 2 lb bundle for $2
- Holy Kombucha Tea $4.25 per 16.9 oz bottle (2 servings)
- 3 lb Potato $4.50
- Cauliflower $3.75 each
- Green Beans $3 per 12 oz bag
- Mushrooms - We have plenty of Oyster... lower quantities on button and ports $3.50 per package or three packages for $10
- Local Blue Heron Non GMO Free Range Eggs: $4.50 per dozen.
- Pizza Crusts package of 2 for $10. (please specify Organic or Gluten Free Organic)
- Organic Fire Roasted Tomato and Garlic Pizza Sauce $3 per container
- See the Order Guide page for the full listings with pricing.
Please note: All pricing and availability is subject to change. I do my best to keep things as planned, but things out of my control may cause changes from time to time. Thank You!
- Whole Chicken $3.75 per pound
- Split - 1/2 Chicken $4.25 per pound
- Bone in Split Breast - both sides $6.75 per pound
- Drumsticks - 4 per package $3.75 per pound
- Leg Quarters - 2 per package or Thighs - 4 per package $4.50 per pound
- Wings - approx 8 per package $3.50 per pound
- Livers $3 per pound
- Hearts $3 per pound
- Gizzards $4.50 per pound
- Necks/Backs for soup/stock $2.25 per pound
Thank You for your Support!
Wendy, Bob, Robert, Miranda, Jacob, James and Joey (pictured here with our new livestock - and child - guardian dog Krista Bernadette.)
Tip: if you are like me and have had your debit card info stolen in the past, you exercise extreme caution when it comes to connecting your card to things. To help me feel safer with online purchases I opened a second account at the bank with a debit card. I can transfer funds from one account to the other online or with a phone call when needed. This way if my debit card info is stolen I don't loose a bunch of money before it is caught and halted.
If you have a PayPal account and would like to send your payment to me using this method please let me know in advance. I will send you a notice and will be watching for your payment. It MUST arrive no later than 6 pm the day prior to your delivery. So, Tuesday for Mountain Home and Wednesday for West Plains.
Payments made via PayPal using "Friends and Family" or "Gift" do not incur fees. However, if you choose another method please include the 3% +.30 cents per transaction fee that will be charged to me.
It is easy to send money. Just use this link: paypal.me/WSemyck It will take you directly to the correct PayPal account. You will see my photo on that page as well.
- Please email Orders/Changes by Noon Friday for the following weeks delivery.
- You may request a trade out of up to three items in your box by the deadline. For instance, you have tomatoes and cucumbers coming in your garden - ask me to hold them and suggest a preferred substitute.
- I check my email and fb at least once per day ~ Monday through Noon Friday. If you send in an order and do not hear from me within 24 hours, assume I did not get it and resend please.
- Standing order required after a maximum of three weeks. We have found that Standing Orders work best for everyone. You don't have to worry about contacting me from week to week. The growers can project and grow exactly what they need to fill the boxes. And we all can have a little family time. :)
- In general, it seems to take people a few weeks to figure out what will work best for their family as far as a standing order is concerned. Once the trial period is over, everyone benefits from choosing a weekly or bi-weekly standing order.
- It doesn't have to be the same box each week. (some families alternate between a FS one week and a HS the next.)
- Some families set up a standing order and then contact us when the newsletter comes out to let us know if they wish to switch their box style for that week or add another on etc. We try to keep things simple and flexible.
- If you need to take off a week here or there - we are good with that. Just send an email by the deadline as above... make sure to get a confirmation that we received the notice.
- We are working with fresh produce and projecting what we will have for the boxes a week in advance. Due to things beyond our control (weather, harvest) the boxes may change at the last moment.
- Delivery fees: Individual or combined orders of $75 or greater - no delivery fee applies. Under $75 ~ $2 delivery fee. No delivery fee for meeting at one of the pick up points. See Website for further information. (8/2012)