Of Special Interest:
I am now excepting payment through PayPal. Details below.
This is the week we will be running to pick up beef. Please include any Beef you would like to have for the next three weeks in this order. See pricing below.
Next weeks Holy Kombucha Flavors:
- Berry Passion
- Raspberry Pomegranate
- Amazing Blues
- Live Red
For next week we will be enjoying these Certified Organic Fruit and Veggie Goodies: Baby Spinach, Red Bell Peppers, Avocados, Red Potatoes, Carrots, Kale, Cauliflower, Red Beets, Broccoli, Sweet Red Onions, Celery, Bananas, Tangerines, Gala Apples, D'Anjou Pears, lemons and Kiwi.
Local Produce (raised organically): Lettuce by New Horizons of Ozark, MO, Eggs and Pea Tendrils by Blue Heron Farm and Mushrooms by us.
** Please have all orders or changes to standing orders in by Noon Friday. Thank You! **
In addition to the fruits and veggies above we are looking forward to working with these items:
- See product price list below for Black Gate Farms
- Eggs by Blue Heron Farm of Marshfield, MO (free range and offered non gmo feed)
- Pizza Crusts (organic - regular & gluten free)
- Fire Roasted Tomato and Garlic Pizza Sauce, og
Remember... You can combine two or more boxes to fill your families needs. For instance... a FS Veggie only Box combined with a HS Fruit box to Fill that Fruit Bowl.
Or a Breakfast Box, Meat and Potato Box and a HS Veggie box to make sure you have plenty of eggs, meat and veggies to work with for Breakfast, Dinner and everything in between.
Our Box Lineup:
- Pizza Box: Baby Spinach 6 oz, Red Bell Pepper, Avocado, Sweet Red Onions, Mushrooms, Sweet Italian Sausage by Circle B Ranch, Two Organic Pizza Crusts (please specify reg or gf) and Organic Fire Roasted Pizza Sauce.
- Stir Fry Box: Red Bell Pepper, Avocado, Cauliflower, Carrots, Broccoli, Sweet Red Onion, Mushrooms, Pea Tendrils and Ground Beef.
- Meat and Potato Box: Tenderized Round steak is what is for dinner this week in the Meat and Potato box. The recipe pictured looks and sounds completely delish! Click here to view the recipe. Sweet Red Bell Pepper, Two Avocados, Two Pounds of Red Potatoes, Cauliflower, Broccoli, Sweet Red Onion, Mushrooms, 1 lbish Tenderized Round Steak.
- Breakfast: Baby Spinach, Two Pounds of Red Potatoes, Sweet Red Bell Pepper, Two Avocados, Pound of Sweet Red Onions, Package of Mushrooms, Blue Heron Eggs, Nitrite Free Bacon by Circle B Ranch.
- Juicing Box: 12 oz Baby Spinach, Red Bell Pepper, Three Pounds of Carrots, Two Celery, Six Gala Apples, 6 D'Anjou pears, Two Lemons and Beets.
- Full Share (FS): Two heads of Lettuce, 6 oz Baby Spinach, Red Bell Pepper, Pound of Carrots, Three Avocados, Kale, Cauliflower, Broccoli, Sweet Red Onions, Pea Tendrils, Three Pounds of Bananas, Two Pounds of Tangerines, Three Gala Apples, Two D'Anjou Pears, Two lemons and Three Kiwi Fruit.
- FS B (with meat): Two lettuce, 6 oz Baby Spinach, Red Bell Pepper, Two Avocado, Cauliflower, Broccoli, Sweet Red Onion, Pea Tendrils, Three Pounds of Bananas, 1.5 lb Tangerines, Two Gala Apples, Two D'Anjou Pear, Two lemons, Two Kiwi Fruit. Pound of Ground Beef.
- FS V (Veggie Only): Two Lettuce, 12 oz Baby Spinach, Two Sweet Red Bell Peppers, Four Avocados, Two Pounds of Carrots, Two Bundles of Kale, Two Cauliflower, Two Broccoli, Celery, Pea Tendril and Two Pounds of Sweet Red Onions.
- HS: Lettuce, Avocado, Pound of Carrots, Cauliflower, Sweet Red Onion, Pea Tendrils, Two Pounds of Bananas, Two Gala Apples, Two D'Anjou Pears, Two Lemons and Two Kiwi.
- HS B: Lettuce, Sweet Red Bell Pepper, Avocado, Cauliflower, Sweet Red Onion, Two Pounds of Bananas, Two Gala Apples, D'Anjou Pear, Lemon and a Pound of Ground Beef.
- HS V (veggies only): Lettuce, 6 oz Baby Spinach, Red Bell Pepper, Two Avocado, Bundle of Kale, Cauliflower, Broccoli, Pound of Sweet Red Onions and Pea Tendrils.
- HS F (Fruit Only): Three Pounds of Bananas, Two Pounds of Tangerines, Four Gala Appls, Four D'Anjou Pears, Four Lemons and Five Kiwi.
- Fruit Salad (10F): Two Pounds of Bananas, Pound of Tangerines, Two Gala Apples, D'Anjou Pear, Lemon and Kiwi Fruit.
- Salad Bar (10S): Lettuce Lettuce, 6 oz Baby Spinach, Sweet Red Bell Pepper, Avocado and Pound of Carrots..
- Please note that any of the produce used above may be requested to add on to any box selection. For instance if you are getting one bundle of broccoli and would like a second added to your half Share B and Fruit salad just respond to this email like this: "I would like a HS B + 10F + broccoli". This will give you the HS B box, a $10 Fruit add on and an extra bundle of Broccoli. Prices subject to change (I will let you know if any changes present themselves as soon as I know)
- Lettuce $2.75
- Baby Spinach 6 oz $2.50
- Broccoli $3.25 each
- Kale $2 per bundle
- Bananas 2 lb bundle for $2
- Holy Kombucha Tea $4.25 per 16.9 oz bottle (2 servings)
- 3 lb Red Potato $5
- Cauliflower $3.50 each
- Celery $2.50
- Mushrooms - We have plenty of Oyster... lower quantities on button and ports $3.50 per package or three packages for $10
- Local Blue Heron Non GMO Free Range Eggs: $4.50 per dozen.
- Pizza Crusts package of 2 for $10. (please specify Organic or Gluten Free Organic)
- Organic Fire Roasted Tomato and Garlic Pizza Sauce $3 per container
- See the Order Guide page for the full listings with pricing.
Ground Beef $7.75 per pound
Ground Beef Patties (4 - quarter pound patties) $8.50
Rump Roast $10.30 per pound
Chuck Roast $9.65 per pound
Round Roast $9.65 per pound
KC Strip Steak $15.45 per pound
Ribeye Steak $16.00 per pound
Stew Meat $8.90 per pound
Tenderloin Fillets $21.85 per pound
Top Sirloin Steak $9.25 per pound
Marrow Bones $8.25 per pound
Soup Bones $3.25 per pound
Knuckle Bones $4.20 per pound
Liver $5.25 per pound
Tongue $5.25 per pound
Oxtail $5.25 per pound
Heart $5.25 per pound
Thank You for your Support!
Wendy, Bob, Robert, Miranda, Jacob, James and Joey
If you have a PayPal account and would like to send your payment to me using this method please let me know in advance. I will send you a notice and will be watching for your payment. It MUST arrive no later than 6 pm the day prior to your delivery. So, Tuesday for Mountain Home and Wednesday for West Plains.
Payments made via PayPal using "Friends and Family" or "Gift" do not incur fees. However, if you choose another method please include the 3% +.30 cents per transaction fee that will be charged to me.
It is easy to send money. Just use this link: paypal.me/WSemyck
It will take you directly to the correct PayPal account. You will see my photo on that page as well.
- Please email Orders/Changes by Noon Friday for the following weeks delivery.
- You may request a trade out of up to three items in your box by the deadline. For instance, you have tomatoes and cucumbers coming in your garden - ask me to hold them and suggest a preferred substitute.
- I check my email and fb at least once per day ~ Monday through Noon Friday. If you send in an order and do not hear from me within 24 hours, assume I did not get it and resend please.
- Standing order required after a maximum of three weeks. We have found that Standing Orders work best for everyone. You don't have to worry about contacting me from week to week. The growers can project and grow exactly what they need to fill the boxes. And we all can have a little family time. :)
- In general, it seems to take people a few weeks to figure out what will work best for their family as far as a standing order is concerned. Once the trial period is over, everyone benefits from choosing a weekly or bi-weekly standing order.
- It doesn't have to be the same box each week. (some families alternate between a FS one week and a HS the next.)
- Some families set up a standing order and then contact us when the newsletter comes out to let us know if they wish to switch their box style for that week or add another on etc. We try to keep things simple and flexible.
- If you need to take off a week here or there - we are good with that. Just send an email by the deadline as above... make sure to get a confirmation that we received the notice.
- We are working with fresh produce and projecting what we will have for the boxes a week in advance. Due to things beyond our control (weather, harvest) the boxes may change at the last moment.
- Delivery fees: Individual or combined orders of $75 or greater - no delivery fee applies. Under $75 ~ $2 delivery fee. No delivery fee for meeting at one of the pick up points. See Website for further information. (8/2012)