Of Special Interest:
This week we see the re-introduction of the Juicing Box. I am including it in the "$30 Specialty Boxes". Created with juicing in mind, it could also serve to boost your weekly box choice from time to time.
I am now excepting payment through PayPal. Details below.
This is the week we will be running out to Peace Valley to pick up chicken. Please include any whole birds you would like to have for the next three weeks in this order.
Something to keep in mind... we will most likely need to pick up pork as well. So, feel free to put in special requests for pork.
For next week we will be enjoying these Certified Organic Fruit and Veggie Goodies: Baby Spinach, Green Beans, Cauliflower, Potatoes, Carrots, Broccoli, Avocados, Sweet Red Onions, Celery, Bananas, D'Anjou Pears, Bosc Pears, Cameo Apples, Lemons, Gala Apples, Red Beets, Kiwi Fruit.
Local Produce (raised organically): Lettuce by New Horizons of Ozark, MO, Eggs and Pea Tendrils by Blue Heron Farm and Oyster Mushrooms by us.
** Please have all orders or changes to standing orders in by Noon Friday. Thank You! **
In addition to the fruits and veggies above we are looking forward to working with these items:
- Bone In Chicken Breasts, Whole Chickens and Skinless Boneless Chicken Breasts by Peace Valley Poultry
- Nitrite Free Bacon, Breakfast Sausage Links and Sweet Italian Sausage by Circle B Ranch
- Eggs by Blue Heron Farm of Marshfield, MO (free range and offered non gmo feed)
- Pizza Crusts (organic - regular & gluten free)
- Fire Roasted Tomato and Garlic Pizza Sauce, og
Remember... You can combine two or more boxes to fill your families needs. For instance... a FS Veggie only Box combined with a HS Fruit box to Fill that Fruit Bowl.
Or a Breakfast Box, Meat and Potato Box and a HS Veggie box to make sure you have plenty of eggs, meat and veggies to work with for Breakfast, Dinner and everything in between.
You may always add on eggs or the meat of the week to your order to make sure you don't run out.
Our Box Lineup:
- Pizza Box: Baby Spinach 6 oz, Broccoli, Avocado, Sweet Red Onions, Mushrooms, Sweet Italian Sausage by Circle B Ranch, Two Organic Pizza Crusts (please specify reg or gf) and Organic Fire Roasted Pizza Sauce.
- Stir Fry Box: Green Beans, Cauliflower, Carrots, Broccoli, Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, Avocado, Sweet Red Onions, Pea Tendrils.
- Meat and Potato Box: Green Beans, Cauliflower, Two Pounds of Potatoes, Carrots, Broccoli, Two Avocados, Sweet Red Onions, Bone in Chicken Breasts.
- Breakfast: Baby Spinach, 3 lbs Potatoes, Avocado, Pound of Sweet Red Onions, Package of Mushrooms, Two lemons, Blue Heron Eggs, Nitrite Free Bacon by Circle B Ranch.
- Juicing Box: Lettuce, Baby Spinach, Three Pounds of Carrots, Celery, Six Granny Smith Apples, Six Pears, Three Pounds of Red Beets.
- Full Share (FS): Two heads of Lettuce, 6 oz Baby Spinach, 12 oz Green Beans, Cauliflower, 2.5 lb Potatoes, Carrots, Broccoli, Three Avocados, 1.5 lb Sweet Red Onions, Pea Tendrils, Three Pounds of Bananas, Two D'Anjou Pears, Three Bosc Pears, Three Cameo Apples, Two Lemons, Two Gala Apples.
- FS B (with meat): Two lettuce, 6 oz Baby Spinach, Cauliflower, 2.5 lbs Potatoes, Broccoli, Two Avocados, Pound of Red Sweet Onions, Pea Tendrils, Three Pounds of Bananas, D'Anjou Pear, Two Bosc Pears, Two Cameo Apples, Two Lemons and a Package of Bone in Breasts.
- FS V (Veggie Only): Two Lettuce, 6 oz Baby Spinach, Twenty Four oz of Green Beans, Two Cauliflower, Five Pounds of Potatoes, Carrots, Broccoli, Three Avocados, Two Pounds of Sweet Red Onions, Oyster Mushrooms and Pea Tendrils.
- HS: Lettuce, Cauliflower, Broccoli, Avocado, 12 oz Sweet Red Onion, Pea Tendrils, Two Pounds of Bananas, Two Bosc Pears, Three Cameo Apples, Two Lemons.
- HS B: Lettuce, Broccoli, Avocado, Sweet Red Onion, Two Bosc Pears, Two Cameo Apples, Two Lemons and a package of Bone in Breasts.
- HS V (veggies only): Lettuce, 6 oz Baby Spinach, 12 oz Green Bean, Cauliflower, Carrots, Broccoli, Two Avocados, 12 oz Sweet Red Onion and Pea Tendrils.
- HS F (Fruit Only): Three Pounds of Bananas, Three D'Anjou Pears, Four Bosc Pears, Four Cameo Apples, Two Lemons, Three Gala Apples and a Pound Bag of Kiwi Fruit
- Fruit Salad (10F): Two Pounds of Bananas, Two D'Anjou Pears, Two Bosc Pears, Cameo Apple and Two Gala Apples.
- Salad Bar (10S): Lettuce Lettuce, 6 oz Baby Spinach, Carrots, Broccoli, Avocado.
- Please note that any of the produce used above may be requested to add on to any box selection. For instance if you are getting one bundle of broccoli and would like a second added to your half Share B and Fruit salad just respond to this email like this: "I would like a HS B + 10F + broccoli". This will give you the HS B box, a $10 Fruit add on and an extra bundle of Broccoli.
- Lettuce $2.75
- Baby Spinach 6 oz $2.50
- Broccoli $2.50
- Cauliflower $3.50
- Three Avocados $3
- Lemons 6 for $5
- Red Beets 3 lb for $5
- Mushrooms - We have plenty of Oyster... lower quantities on button and ports $3.50 per package or three packages for $10
- Local Blue Heron Non GMO Free Range Eggs: $4.50 per dozen.
- Pizza Crusts package of 2 for $10. (please specify Organic or Gluten Free Organic)
- Organic Fire Roasted Tomato and Garlic Pizza Sauce $3 per container
- Whole Chicken
- See the Order Guide page for the full listings with pricing.
If you have a PayPal account and would like to send your payment to me using this method please let me know in advance. I will send you a notice and will be watching for your payment. It MUST arrive no later than 6 pm the day prior to your delivery. So, Tuesday for Mountain Home and Wednesday for West Plains, Springfield and Gainesville.
Payments made via PayPal using "Friends and Family" or "Gift" do not incur fees. However, if you choose another method please include the 3% +.30 cents per transaction fee that will be charged to me.
It is easy to send money. Just use this link: paypal.me/WSemyck
It will take you directly to the correct PayPal account. You will see my photo on that page as well.
** Please have all orders and changes in by Noon Friday. **
Thank You for your Support!
Wendy, Bob, Robert, Miranda, Jacob, James and Joey
- Please email Orders/Changes by Noon Friday for the following weeks delivery.
- You may request a trade out of up to three items in your box by the deadline. For instance, you have tomatoes and cucumbers coming in your garden - ask me to hold them and suggest a preferred substitute.
- I check my email and fb at least once per day ~ Monday through Noon Friday. If you send in an order and do not hear from me within 24 hours, assume I did not get it and resend please.
- Standing order required after a maximum of three weeks. We have found that Standing Orders work best for everyone. You don't have to worry about contacting me from week to week. The growers can project and grow exactly what they need to fill the boxes. And we all can have a little family time. :)
- In general, it seems to take people a few weeks to figure out what will work best for their family as far as a standing order is concerned. Once the trial period is over, everyone benefits from choosing a weekly or bi-weekly standing order.
- It doesn't have to be the same box each week. (some families alternate between a FS one week and a HS the next.)
- Some families set up a standing order and then contact us when the newsletter comes out to let us know if they wish to switch their box style for that week or add another on etc. We try to keep things simple and flexible.
- If you need to take off a week here or there - we are good with that. Just send an email by the deadline as above... make sure to get a confirmation that we received the notice.
- We are working with fresh produce and projecting what we will have for the boxes a week in advance. Due to things beyond our control (weather, harvest) the boxes may change at the last moment.
- Delivery fees: Individual or combined orders of $75 or greater - no delivery fee applies. Under $75 ~ $2 delivery fee. No delivery fee for meeting at one of the pick up points. See Website for further information. (8/2012)