Pictured is a Chili Cheese Dog Bake. Stop back by for the "cleaned up" version of this recipe later this week!
Of Special Interest:
I am now excepting payment through PayPal. Details below.
This is the week we will be running to pick up pork. Please include any Pork you would like to have for the next three weeks in this order. See Pork pricing below.
Holy Kombucha! All I can say is that I got a case in as a sample and it won't be here long. The first things out of my mouth was "Holy Cow!" They named this stuff correctly!
My "trial" bottle was the "Berry Passion". I am planning on getting "Berry Passion", "Amazing Blues" and "Live Red". They come in 16.9 oz glass bottles for $4.25 each.
Never had Kombucha before? Visit these sites:
Holy Kombucha Website
Information about Kombucha Tea in general (from our Willow Mountain Mushroom Website)
Kombucha Tea is probiotic that contains numerous beneficial bacteria, acids and yeasts that aid our bodies by populating our intestine with live friendly bacteria to help us better digest and assimilate our foods.
Kombucha Tea provides the body with additional gluceronic acid which is what the liver produces to detoxify the body.
Kombucha Tea also gives you an energy boost. As it contains a wide range of B-Vitamins including: B1, B2, B6, and B12. These vitamins also help the body to process fats (the tea is a great addition to any weight-loss regimen) and proteins.
Kombucha Tea contains vitamin C which is a potent detoxifier, immune booster and enhancer of vitality.
Kombucha Tea has a wide range of organic acids and enzymes.
Kombucha Tea has many health benefits. A google search provides many testimonies of those who attribute Kombucha tea to their own recovery.
Considering all of kombucha Teas attributes, it really makes sense that everyone who is concerned about their health should include this tea in their daily regimen.
For next week we will be enjoying these Certified Organic Fruit and Veggie Goodies: Baby Spinach, Red Bell Peppers, Cucumbers, Red Potatoes, Fingerling Potatoes, Carrots, Kale, Brussels Sprouts, Baby Sweet Broccoli, Sweet Red Onion (medium), Celery, Bananas, Tangerines, Bosc and D'anjou Pears, Blackberries, Gala Apples, Red Beets, Slicing Tomatoes.
Local Produce (raised organically): Lettuce by New Horizons of Ozark, MO, Eggs by Blue Heron Farm and Oyster Mushrooms by us.
** Please have all orders or changes to standing orders in by Noon Friday. Thank You! **
In addition to the fruits and veggies above we are looking forward to working with these items:
- See product price list below for Circle B Ranch
- Eggs by Blue Heron Farm of Marshfield, MO (free range and offered non gmo feed)
- Pizza Crusts (organic - regular & gluten free)
- Fire Roasted Tomato and Garlic Pizza Sauce, og
Remember... You can combine two or more boxes to fill your families needs. For instance... a FS Veggie only Box combined with a HS Fruit box to Fill that Fruit Bowl.
Or a Breakfast Box, Meat and Potato Box and a HS Veggie box to make sure you have plenty of eggs, meat and veggies to work with for Breakfast, Dinner and everything in between.
You may always add on eggs or the meat of the week to your order to make sure you don't run out.
Our Box Lineup:
- Pizza Box: Baby Spinach 6 oz, Red Bell Pepper, Tomato, Sweet Red Onions, Mushrooms, Sweet Italian Sausage by Circle B Ranch, Two Organic Pizza Crusts (please specify reg or gf) and Organic Fire Roasted Pizza Sauce.
- Stir Fry Box: Red Bell Pepper, Pound of Carrots, Bundle of Kale, Pound of Brussels Sprouts, Two Baby Sweet Broccoli, Pound of Sweet Red Onions, Celery, Mushrooms, Tomato and a Pound of Sweet Italian Sausage.
- Meat and Potato Box: Sweet Red Bell Pepper, Cucumber, Two Pounds of Red Potatoes, Pound of Carrots, Pound of Brussels Sprouts, Pound of Sweet Red Onions, Celery, Tomato and a Package of Hot Dogs. (may ask to trade out hot dogs for sausage... Sweet Italian and German go nicely with this veggie combo)
- Breakfast: Baby Spinach, Two Pounds of Red Potatoes, 12 oz Brussels Sprouts, Pound of Sweet Red Onions, Package of Mushrooms, Blue Heron Eggs, Nitrite Free Bacon by Circle B Ranch.
- Juicing Box: Kale, Baby Spinach, Three Cucumbers, Three Pounds of Carrots, Two Celery, Eight Apples, Two Pounds of Red Beets.
- Full Share (FS): Two heads of Lettuce, 6 oz Baby Spinach, Red Bell Pepper, Cucumber, Pound of Carrots, Bundle of Kale, Pound of Brussels Sprouts, Baby Sweet Broccoli, Pound of Sweet Red Onions, Celery, Three Pounds of Bananas, Tangerines,Three Bosc Pears, 6 oz Blackberry, Three D'Anjou Pears, Two Tomatoes.
- FS B (with meat): Two lettuce, 6 oz Baby Spinach, Red Bell Pepper, Cucumber, Carrots, 12 oz Brussels Sprouts, Baby Sweet Broccoli, 12 oz Sweet Red Onion, Celery, Three Pounds of bananas, Tangerines, Two Bosc Pears, 6 oz Blackberry, Two D'Anjou Pear, Tomato and NF Hot Dogs.
- FS V (Veggie Only): Two Lettuce, 12 oz Baby Spinach, Two Sweet Red Bell Peppers, Two Cucumbers, Two Pounds of Red Potatoes, Two Pounds of Carrots, Two Bundles of Kale, 1.5 lbs of Brussels Sprouts, Two Baby Sweet broccoli, Two Pounds of Sweet Red Onions, Two Celery and Four Tomatoes..
- HS: Lettuce, Sweet Red Bell Pepper, Cucumber, Pound of Carrots, Bundle of Kale, 8 oz Brussels Sprouts, Sweet Red Onion, Celery, Two Pounds of Bananas, Bosc Pear, 6 oz Blackberry, Two D'Anjou Pears and a Tomato
- HS B: Lettuce, Sweet Red Bell Pepper, Pound of Carrots, 8 oz Brussels Sprouts, Sweet Red Onion, Two Pounds of Bananas, Bosc Pear, Two D'Anjou Pears and a Package of NF Free Hot Dogs.
- HS V (veggies only): Lettuce, 6 oz Baby Spinach, Red Bell Pepper, Cucumber, Two Pounds of Red Potatoes, Pound of Carrots, Bundle of Kale, 12 oz Brussels Sprouts, Baby Sweet Broccoli, Celery, Sweet Red Onions, Tomato..
- HS F (Fruit Only): Three Pounds of Bananas, Tangerines, Four Bosc Pears, 6 oz Blackberry, Four D'Anjou Pears
- Fruit Salad (10F): Two Pounds of Bananas, D'Anjou Pear, Two Bosc Pears, 6 oz Blackberry
- Salad Bar (10S): Lettuce Lettuce, 6 oz Baby Spinach, Sweet Red Bell Pepper, Cucumber and Slicing Tomato.
- Please note that any of the produce used above may be requested to add on to any box selection. For instance if you are getting one bundle of broccoli and would like a second added to your half Share B and Fruit salad just respond to this email like this: "I would like a HS B + 10F + broccoli". This will give you the HS B box, a $10 Fruit add on and an extra bundle of Broccoli. Prices subject to change (I will let you know if any changes present themselves as soon as I know)
- Lettuce $2.75
- Baby Spinach 6 oz $2.50
- Baby Sweet Broccoli $3 each
- Kale $2 per bundle
- Bananas 2 lb bundle for $1.75
- Holy Kombucha Tea $4.25 per 16.9 oz bottle (2 servings)
- 3 lb Red Potato $5
- Tomatoes $1 each
- Brussels Sprouts $4.50 per pound
- Celery $2.50
- Blackberries 6 oz $4.75 each
- Cucumbers 2 for $3
- Red Beets 3 lb for $5
- Mushrooms - We have plenty of Oyster... lower quantities on button and ports $3.50 per package or three packages for $10
- Local Blue Heron Non GMO Free Range Eggs: $4.50 per dozen.
- Pizza Crusts package of 2 for $10. (please specify Organic or Gluten Free Organic)
- Organic Fire Roasted Tomato and Garlic Pizza Sauce $3 per container
- See the Order Guide page for the full listings with pricing.
| || |
Thank You for your Support!
Wendy, Bob, Robert, Miranda, Jacob, James and Joey
If you have a PayPal account and would like to send your payment to me using this method please let me know in advance. I will send you a notice and will be watching for your payment. It MUST arrive no later than 6 pm the day prior to your delivery. So, Tuesday for Mountain Home and Wednesday for West Plains, Springfield and Gainesville.
Payments made via PayPal using "Friends and Family" or "Gift" do not incur fees. However, if you choose another method please include the 3% +.30 cents per transaction fee that will be charged to me.
It is easy to send money. Just use this link: paypal.me/WSemyck
It will take you directly to the correct PayPal account. You will see my photo on that page as well.
- Please email Orders/Changes by Noon Friday for the following weeks delivery.
- You may request a trade out of up to three items in your box by the deadline. For instance, you have tomatoes and cucumbers coming in your garden - ask me to hold them and suggest a preferred substitute.
- I check my email and fb at least once per day ~ Monday through Noon Friday. If you send in an order and do not hear from me within 24 hours, assume I did not get it and resend please.
- Standing order required after a maximum of three weeks. We have found that Standing Orders work best for everyone. You don't have to worry about contacting me from week to week. The growers can project and grow exactly what they need to fill the boxes. And we all can have a little family time. :)
- In general, it seems to take people a few weeks to figure out what will work best for their family as far as a standing order is concerned. Once the trial period is over, everyone benefits from choosing a weekly or bi-weekly standing order.
- It doesn't have to be the same box each week. (some families alternate between a FS one week and a HS the next.)
- Some families set up a standing order and then contact us when the newsletter comes out to let us know if they wish to switch their box style for that week or add another on etc. We try to keep things simple and flexible.
- If you need to take off a week here or there - we are good with that. Just send an email by the deadline as above... make sure to get a confirmation that we received the notice.
- We are working with fresh produce and projecting what we will have for the boxes a week in advance. Due to things beyond our control (weather, harvest) the boxes may change at the last moment.
- Delivery fees: Individual or combined orders of $75 or greater - no delivery fee applies. Under $75 ~ $2 delivery fee. No delivery fee for meeting at one of the pick up points. See Website for further information. (8/2012)