Hope everyone enjoys their time with family and friends.
For this week our delivery schedule is:
- Tuesday ~ West Plains 2 pm pick up point deliveries to follow. I will then be making a stop at the Mountain Home pick up point. Anyone wishing to schedule this with me please let me know. I will text all those interested in meeting me Tuesday evening in Mountain Home as I leave West Plains. I will be arriving at the MH pick up point about an hour later.
- Wednesday ~ 1:30 pm pick up point with deliveries to follow
- Friday ~ Springfield
Next week (week of Nov 29th) we will be going back to our normal delivery schedule:
- Mountain Home ~ Wednesday with the 1:30 pick up point followed by home/work deliveries in town.
- West Plains ~ Thursday 1 pm pick up point followed by home and work deliveries
- Springfield ~ Thursday deliveries as scheduled
There have been some questions about Standing order requirements... we work on a standing order basis as CSA's do. It makes it easier for us as well as you - we can count on each other. If you would like to change up or add to your order or even go "on vacation"... you can do so by notifying us at any time before the Noon Friday Deadline for the following weeks delivery.
Standing orders are required after a three week trial period.
It is easy to set up. Just respond to this email and let me know you would like to set up your standing order. You do not need to select the same box each week. You can alternate boxes (for instance one week a Full Share and the next a Half Share Fruit Only) or even set up as every other week. Whatever works best for your family.
Next week we are introducing a New Box Style into the $30 Specialty boxes: Breakfast Box!
Which will include a variety of Fruits and Veggies as well as a dozen Non GMO Cage Free Eggs and a meat... next week is Breakfast Sausage Links by Circle B ... Other weeks it may be Nitrite Free Bacon by Circle B or some other meat.
Terrell Creek has been drying up their goats... the Chevre is coming close to the end of the season. From what I have heard... freezing is an option.
Next week we will be enjoying these Certified Organic Goodies: Baby Spinach, Small Potatoes, Carrots, Baby Sweet Broccoli, Cauliflower, Onions, Bananas, Red Seedless Grapes, Oranges, D'Anjou Pears, Sweet Potatoes, Lemons, Avocados, Celery
Locally: Lettuce, Kale, Red Swiss Chard, Sweet Bitty Peppers, Radishes, Apples, Cherry Tomatoes, Leeks. Brussels: since quantity is unknown I am putting them in just a few boxes and as an add on.
The meat for the week of Nov 29th is: Bone in Chicken Breasts
** Please have all orders or changes to standing orders in by Noon Friday. Thank You! **
For next week we are looking forward to working with these items:
- Lettuce (Hydroponically grown local)
- Baby Spinach
- Kale (organically grown local)
- Swiss Chard (organically grown local)
- Baby Sweet Broccoli ( cert org from KC)
- Carrots (cert og)
- Sweet Bitty Peppers (local)
- Celery (cert og)
- Radishes (local)
- Mushrooms (ours ~ local)
- Sweet Potatoes AND Brussels Sprouts (local)
- Apples a variety of freshly picked apples (local)
- Red Seedless Grapes
- D'Anjou Pears
- Cherry Tomatoes (local)
- Terrell Creek Chevre
- Small Potatoes
- Chicken Breasts (bone in)
- Pizza Crusts (organic - regular & gluten free)
- Fire Roasted Tomato and Garlic Pizza Sauce, og
Our box line up...
Specialty Meal Boxes $30 each.
- Pizza Box: Sweet Peppers, Onion, Bit 'O Shrooms, Avocado, Herb and Garlic Chevre, Sweet Italian Sausage, Two Organic Pizza Crusts (please specify reg or gf) and Organic Fire Roasted Pizza Sauce.
- Meat and Potato Box: Two Pounds of Potatoes, Baby Sweet Broccoli, 4 oz Bitty Sweet Peppers, Leeks, Terrell Creek Herb and Garlic Chevre, Avocado and Chicken Breasts (bone in).
- Stir Fry: 6 oz Baby Spinach, Five stems of Kale, Pound of Carrots, Baby Sweet Broccoli, Cauliflower, 4 oz Bitty Sweet Peppers, Leeks, Lemon, Avocado and Chicken Breasts (bone in).
- Breakfast: 6 oz Baby Spinach, Two Pounds of Potatoes, 4 oz Bitty Sweet Peppers, Dozen Non-GMO Cage Free Eggs, Onion, Two Bananas, Two Oranges, Terrell Creek Herb and Garlic Chevre and Breakfast Sausage Links by Circle B Ranch.
Full Share Boxes $50
- Full Share (FS): Two heads of Lettuce, 6 oz Baby Spinach, 5 stems of Kale, Pound of Carrots, Baby Sweet Broccoli, Cauliflower, 4 oz Sweet Peppers, Onions, 8 oz Radishes, Two Pounds of Apples, Three Pounds of Bananas, Four Oranges, Two D'Anjou Pears, Leeks, Three Lemons, Two Avocados.
- FS B (with meat): Two lettuce, 6 oz Baby Spinach, Pound of Carrots, Baby Sweet Broccoli, 4 oz Sweet Pepper, Onions, 8 oz Radishes, Two Pounds of Apples, Two and a Half Pounds of Bananas, Two D'Anjou Pears, Leeks, Two Lemons, Two Avocados, Package of Bone in Chicken Breasts.
- FS V (Veggie Only): Two Lettuce, Six Once Baby Spinach, Ten Stems of Kale, Two Pounds of Potatoes, Two Pounds of Carrots, Two Bundles of Baby Sweet Broccoli, 8 oz Sweet Peppers, Three Pounds of Onions, 8 oz Radishes, Leeks, Four Avocados.
- HS: Head of Lettuce, Three Stems of Kale, Pound of Carrots, Baby Sweet Broccoli, 4 oz Sweet peppers, 8 oz Radishes, Two Pounds of Apples, Two Pounds of Bananas, Two D'Anjou pears, Leeks, Lemon, Two Avocados.
- HS B (with meat): Head of Lettuce, Pound of Carrots, Baby Sweet Broccoli, Two Pounds of Bananas, Two D'Anjou Pears, Avocados, Bone In Chicken Breasts.
- HS V (veggies only): Head of Lettuce, 6 oz Baby Spinach, Five Stems of kale, Pound of Carrots, BAby Sweet Broccoli, Cauliflower, 4 oz Bitty Peppers, Onion, 8 oz Radishes, Leeks, Two Avocados.
- HS F (Fruit Only): Two Pounds of a Variety of Apples, Three Pounds of Bananas, 1 3/4 lb Red Seedless Grapes, Four Organges, Four D'Anjou Pears and Two Lemons.
"$10 Add on" Selections (need more salad fixings? or more fruit? This can help out)
- Fruit Salad (10F): Two Small Apples, Two Bananas, 1 lb Red Seedless Grapes, One each Orange, Lemon and D'Anjou Pear.
- Salad Bar (10S): Lettuce, 6 oz Baby Spinach, Pound of Carrots, 8 oz Radish and an Avocado.
Items you may wish to add on to your box:
- Please note that any of the produce used above may be requested to add on to any box selection. For instance if you are getting one bundle of broccoli and would like a second added to your half Share B and Fruit salad just respond to this email like this: "I would like a HS B + 10F + broccoli". This will give you the HS B box, a $10 Fruit add on and an extra bundle of Broccoli.
- Terrell Creek Chevre: Herb and Garlic, Plain, Cranberry Pecan, (and others... please visit the order guide page for more selections) $5.75 Coming close to the end of the season on the Chevre... it does freeze well making it something you can stock up on a bit if you wish.
- Lettuce $2.75
- Kale or Swiss Chard 10 stems $2.75
- 6 oz Baby Spinach $2.50
- Cauliflower $4.25
- Celery $1.75
- 3 lb Sweet Potatoes $6
- Brussels Sprouts $3.50/lb
- Apples (local) 3 lb for $5
- Mushrooms - 6 oz Baby Bella (aka portabella or Crimini) or 8 oz White Button. $3.50 per package or three packages for $10
- Non GMO Cage Free Eggs: $4.25 per dozen.
- Pizza Crusts package of 2 for $10. (please specify Organic or Gluten Free Organic)
- Bone in Chicken Breasts $6.75 per pound.
- Sweet Italian Sausage and Breakfast Sausage links are both $6.75 per pound Package.
- Nitrite Free Bacon is $9.75 per pound package.
- Ground Beef $7.75 per pound Certified Organic Grass Fed Local
- Other Meats Available include Beef ~ ground, steaks, roasts, organ meats. Pork ~ ground, chops, roasts, ham, bacon, sausages including breakfast, German, Sweet Italian etc. Chicken ~ whole, cut up, thighs, breasts, organ meats and more. See the Order Guide page for the full listings with pricing.
Thank You for your Support!
Have a Blessed Week!
Wendy, Bob, Robert, Miranda, Jacob, James and Joey
- Please email Orders/Changes by Noon Friday for the following weeks delivery.
- You may request a trade out of up to three items in your box by the deadline. For instance, you have tomatoes and cucumbers coming in your garden - ask me to hold them and suggest a preferred substitute.
- I check my email and fb at least once per day ~ Monday through Noon Friday. If you send in an order and do not hear from me within 24 hours, assume I did not get it and resend please.
- Standing order required after a maximum of three weeks. We have found that Standing Orders work best for everyone. You don't have to worry about contacting me from week to week. The growers can project and grow exactly what they need to fill the boxes. And we all can have a little family time. :)
- In general, it seems to take people a few weeks to figure out what will work best for their family as far as a standing order is concerned. Once the trial period is over, everyone benefits from choosing a weekly or bi-weekly standing order.
- It doesn't have to be the same box each week. (some families alternate between a FS one week and a HS the next.)
- Some families set up a standing order and then contact us when the newsletter comes out to let us know if they wish to switch their box style for that week or add another on etc. We try to keep things simple and flexible.
- If you need to take off a week here or there - we are good with that. Just send an email by the deadline as above... make sure to get a confirmation that we received the notice.
- We are working with fresh produce and projecting what we will have for the boxes a week in advance. Due to things beyond our control (weather, harvest) the boxes may change at the last moment.
- Delivery fees: Individual or combined orders of $75 or greater - no delivery fee applies. Under $75 ~ $2 delivery fee. No delivery fee for meeting at one of the pick up points. See Website for further information. (8/2012)