- Email sent out 6-14-15
- our garden produce with some other local to add more diversity when needed
- weekly email
- a limited amount of CSA Standing Orders only will be available
- weekly additions available for bread/coffee/free range meats (can be set up as part of your standing order)
- Pick up points only
- website will be reworked to show changes that are coming and timing as far as when it will all start up etc
- Gainesville Saturday 1 pm or Monday 4 pm?
- Mountain Home Wednesday 1 pm or Monday 1 ish?
- West Plains Thursday 1 pm
- I am completely open for suggestions on best day and time... even if I don't have it listed you certainly can make a suggestion and I will consider it with our current growing/picking/packing schedule for our farm.
something I now have time to do. :) GARDENING!!!
click link for photos and descriptions: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.845551245481633.1073741879.100000802977864&&l=cb2fd67e98
mushroom pics: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.845548575481900.1073741878.100000802977864&&l=3237168997 tomatoes: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=842665155770242&l=87f14f1a84
Anyone interested in getting boxes of my produce as it is coming in? We have heirloom tomatoes as well as sweet peppers growing in addition to what you see pictured and I can get some lettuce (and more) from local growers as well as our mushrooms.
It won't be the diversity that we saw before (being able to get all that fruit as well), but we can work with other locals and get things that we aren't growing ie: meats etc as well as local fruits whenever possible.
Thinking to work out a once a week pick up point in West Plains as well as in Gainesville and Mountain Home. Maybe Saturday 1 ish? for Gainesville @ the farmers market beside Dollar General or could Monday evening work better for you? ... Wednesday 1 ish at our regular pick up point (I have a scheduled delivery to Truck Patch for Wednesdays... however, if Monday works better for everyone I can swap it back to Monday) and Thursday 1 ish for West Plains (it seems that we go to WP to buy supplements and feed at Hirsch every Thursday) - same pick up point as before... the open parking lot by Murphy Oil/Walmart/KFC? I would not be doing home/work deliveries.
I am going to be re-working my website over the next week or two to accommodate the new adventure and have more specifics written up on there. One thing that will certainly be different is that I will be letting you know what is 'picking' via a quick weekly email but the boxes will be a bit more of a diversified surprise AND we will be operating on STANDING ORDER basis only... I will not have time to spend hours on the computer to take in orders every week as I did before. Due to this standing orders will be the method with which I will work. (as before, if you go on vacation, please let me know so we can put you on hold for that week or two you are gone) This will be a true CSA Share that you will be able to choose additions to such as meats, breads etc, just as before. Additions such as meats/breads/coffee etc can be sent in weekly as usual. Deadlines for such things will be stated on the website when I have all that worked out.
So, here are the main bullet points:
Thank You All!